Monday, June 6, 2016

Little mouse...


Hello!!!

I hope you had a great weekend. Today we have a new challenge over at Craft Your Passion. This week our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy and I am using one of their images called using Happy Mouse.

I colored the mouse with Spectrum Noir markers and I used a rubber stamp from recollections for the sentiment. I embossed some presents in the white panel with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug but they don't show very well in the photo. 

I hope you liked the card and you can join us in our Anything goes challenge. 



Fur: EB7, EB4, EB2, EB1.
       EB6, EB2, TN2. 
Pinks: IG5, IG3, FS8, FS6.


I am going to present the card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:









Embossing at Cuttlebug Mania.

Furry/Feathered at Deep Ocean.



11 comments:

  1. This is so cuye. Hugs
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that happy mouse image and great embossing on the background,Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and happy card! Thank you, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - a lovely card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    Cuttlebug Mania DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous card! Love it! The mouse is so funny and your coloring is perfect as always! WOW!
    Thank you very much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super work,Patricia.Especially your colouring :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my newsletter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...