Sunday, January 1, 2017

Guest designer for the new year!



Hello!!!

Happy New Year!!! I have to say that I start the year with a lot of energy. I hope I can maintain this energy to the end of the week, haha. 

I am lucky to have this card today as a Guest Designer at Paper Nest Dolls. This image belongs to the new release and it is called Hugs'n Kisses Emma. So cute!!! I loved coloring it!.


The image is colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. But...the shadow around the image is done with prismacolor pencils (well, just one PC1076) and mineral spirits. I love the look, I will do it more often. These are the colors I used:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000.
Hair and reds: DR7, DR5, CR6, TN2, TN1.
Blues: B39, B06, B02.
Shadow: BG8, BG6, BG4, BG3, BG2, BG1.
Words: GB7, GB4, GB1, IG2.


I partially embossed the panel around the image with an embossing folder from Darice. The other hearts are just pieces of cardstock colored with markers and die cut with a die cut from Paper Smooches. I didn't add any sentiment, I thought that the image already said it.

I hope you liked the card. Don't forget to follow my blog or my Facebook or my Instagram or my YouTube channel if you want to keep on track of what I am making. I make my own illustrations too, you can find them here.

Hugs,

Patricia
Click to see my illustrations!

I am going to enter to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:







SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Patricia, the image is very cute and I love the die cut background, the whole design is absolutely fabulous :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Happy New Year! 🍾
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color integration and a well organized project! thanks for leaving this on our porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow awesome colouring on the image.. and lovely design too.. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #49.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...