Sunday, September 3, 2017

Ballerina Birthday Cards


Hello!!!!


I have this card for today. I didn't have time to write the blog post until today although I made it a few days ago. I know...I should plan things more but, believe me, I have a lot of things on my plate right now ;). 

I love the simplicity of the card, it only took me 40 minutes to have it design and made (hahaha). I never plan how I want the card and then it takes me forever to make it. But I think it was worth it (even for being so pink). I colored it with Copic markers and use gold watercolors for the background.

The image is one of my digital stamps called Ballerina (I know... super original) and you can find it in my shop. 

Right now there is a 40% off sale in all the digital stamps using the code LABORSALE17. The card is for sale in my shop too, but the cards are not included in the sale.


I hope you like it!!!

Hugs,

Patricia




I am going to enter this card to the following challenges:

Anything goes at:











Too Cute at Cute Card Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the pink wreath and splatter.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Patricia, love your ballerina and your fabulous card design!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is extra cute - Thanks for popping it ito our challenge at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three words - simple, stylish, elegant. I love it!
    Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...